♦ Wine Club ♦
Our Wine Club Philosophy
Many wine clubs from small wineries are mostly just pre-release programs for wines that will eventually be in the mainstream sales for the winery. Though we will occasionally offer previews of upcoming general release wines, the main emphasis of this Wine Club is to bring you small lots of very interesting wines that are made exclusively for the enjoyment of our Wine Club members.
Wine Club Benefits
As a member of the Wine Club, you will receive two different new release wines four times a year. You can choose how many bottles of each wine you would like to receive: 1, 2, 3 or 6, for shipments of 2, 4, 6 or 12 bottles respectively. Members will enjoy a 15% discount on all Wine Club selections, and a special 20% discount if you order a case or more. In addition, Wine Club members will receive these same discounts on all wine reorders, anytime! There is no membership fee.
Other Wine Club Benefits
- Opportunities to taste older vintage wines from our library, verticals, and “experimental” wines.
- The Wine Club Newsletter, which features extensive information about the wines in each release and announcements of winery and Wine Club events.
How It Works
When we ship your wine, we will charge your credit card for the wine being delivered, plus shipping (and tax in CA only) unless you let us know you prefer to pick up your wine in-person. The cost of each shipment will depend on how many bottles you want, based on the table below:
|Usual Range||$ 35 - 50||$ 70 - 100||$ 100 - 150||$ 200 - 300|
|Never to Exceed||$ 60||$ 120||$ 180||$ 360|
|Plus Shipping (in CA / out of state)||INCLUDED!!!|
Receive a 25% discount* on your first order as our Thank You for signing up – regardless of how much you purchase!
Wines you can look forward to as a member:
- Small premium bottling of Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir
- A Rhône Style Blend from very old vines
- Port-style wine with the traditional grape varieties and brandy made from those same grapes
- Rare Portuguese and Spanish grape varieties including Touriga Nacional, Tinta Cão, Graciano, Touriga Francesa and special blends of these grapes.
If you have any questions about the Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard Wine Club, give us a call (831-426-6209) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*Taking this discount at sign-up means you agree to purchase at least one full year of Wine Club shipments (4 shipments) or the 10% extra sign-up discount amount will be charged back.